1.12.13

After so long......

So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying im sorry for that night
and i'll go back to december all the time
it turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you wishing i'd realize what i had when you were mine
i go back to december turn around and make it alright
i go back to december all the time

Time flies so fast if you notices that. It feels like i'm only fifteen and i was shaking inside nervous and scared waiting for my pmr result that will come out in december but in fact i am seventeen now and i was sitting for my SPM omg omg and two papers are left. Yes seventeen. Imma grown up girl now. Well yah mak and abah first daughter is already grow up yahooo but ergh. As i grow up, things slowly get change and i really hate changes. I cant even believe it myself. Until this thursday and im no more a school student. Yes im happy for that of course and now i realize that there are things i hate when my school life is gonna end very soon. 

The last day of november 2013 is the SUCKIEST day ever. SUCKS ok. And thanks to december cause everything is back to normal. Me and acap had a big damned fight yah to me it was the biggest fight ever. I was soooooooooooooooooo screwed up last night like i was sitting alone in my room covered myself with blanket when im not actually feeling cold just to hide myself and i dont even knew why and kept imagining things thats gonna happened if all this stupid things cant be solved.. I kept blaming myself for everything and yes its my damned fault. "Ah shit la rose" I said that all the time. All i scared is losing the one that i loves the most, my bestfriend and my future if it mean-to-be. I swear to god thats the only thing i thought about. I tried to sleep so i could forgot all the things for a while but i couldnt. I knew that i couldnt. Until everythings got back to normal. Im so glad. Im sorry for that night. Really. I wont do that ever again, promise. Its always gonna be you Amirul Ashraf.

Till here. So pku, hi!