25.12.13

Last moment as a school student

SEPANG TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
im surely gonna miss this place so freaking damn much. a lot to talk about this school. this is where i first had my experience living in hostel. my first experience being a librarian in a school. my first time having different school uniform which is orange in colour. my first time having a good relation with seniors. well some of them. my first time got to know my super crazy new friends from different states. my first time got to know you my dearest neo. and a lot of new things i found in here.

of course, i did cried at first. i really really hate it there. i really wanna move out from that school. to me, hostel life is absolutely sucks. and i hate everything over there. including some of the people. i dont know why i just did. everything seems so difficult in septechs until i met this one guy and some of my understanding and lovely friends. and im so glad they do live in my life. i love you guys a lot.

5PD2 is everything to me. same goes to GB404 and GB402. classmates and dormmates are always the best. and the eleven of us. tasha, mar, syida, ayu, suzie, dekla, ain, huda, dino, leya. you guys are the craziest friends ive ever met. and neo my one and only boyfriend-used-to-be ha ha. last 16th of january is the saddest day in my entire life. i swear it is. all i wanna do is cry for almost the whole day and night and the next and next and next day. ill never thought you still gonna stay by my side till now. septechs is the place where we first met. and of course ill never forget how you first talked to me acap. hehe

i'd told ya, a lot to tells about septechs. friends, memories, and all. i'll keep it in my memory and i'll never forget all those sweet memories like forever ok. Papa pian, mama eton, and even fahimsem haha, Septechsrian are always the best, trust me cause ill never thought im gonna say this myself last year ha ha.