10.9.14

Shits

So this is how my life went now. Classes, assignments, quizzes, stressing out, giving up sometimes, tiredness, laziness, boredom, homesick. It's normal. I mean like, who never felt that in their life. That one life duration where we are about started to growing up, and studying, and struggling for just everything. Honestly, i'm freaking tired of all this shits. But somehow, this is what makes us become more matured in life. Learn things either new or basic ones. I'm growing up. And i should now think deeply about my future. I mean like where should i further my study next year, what should i be focus more on, what should i target in those certain years, who will be i marry to (hey that's inlcuded ok!) and some sorts of things. Idk why i'm writing this i just wanna say something on this awesome blog ha ha. But one thing, i should be grateful for everything i've granted with especially the people around me. I'm not that easy going with, i mean like making new friends in a very short time and got too close with each other. That is so not me. But apparently, i did that. And i should be very thankful for those lovely friends of mine that got to be so close with me even we're rarely kept in touch now for those who were far away from me. And also this one guy who had stayed with me for about two years and months. My best friends, my soulmate, my brother, my twin, and even my ex. He's the one. Ashraf. Seriously, we are not lovers, but obviously, we just more than friends. He always there for me, keep company me, giving me advices, helped me when i'm in need, he just there for almost everything. Always tried to make me happy and do everything i want. I swear, after both my parents and siblings, he's the one i love the most. I couldn't imagine my life without him, yah it's not like i'm going to lose any of the oxygen to breath, it just that all of him will haunt me. His looks, his smile, his sayings, his laughs, everything. Not saying that the others are not that important to me, but the one that being my strength to survive in this far away place from my family is him. He's my strength. I love you.

Goodnight