1.10.14

I have this one English teacher, here in my college. I'm sort of like her, really. I mean i'd admired her, the way she speaks, acts, her teaching ways. It's cool. She inspire me to speak better. I hate English class before, but you know i found it interesting now. Feeling like i was in a school somewhere in the western countries. Yah as she's from Kansas university which is somewhere in uk. I guess she brought along the circumstances she had there. She reminds me of this one English teacher in high school musical, the one that always handling the theater and all, literally she talks like her. And i should be like her too i guess. And i will. Well im doing my maths, just taking a sec break, it's so confusing, the tricky questions really screws me up. Really need to break a leg for this final examination in 3 weeks. What a student life! Gonna write later soon!