5.1.15

2015

Hello 2015!!!! It's been quite a long time since my last post. Anyway i'm 19 now. Not-so-19 and there's about 4 months left before i finish my matriculation here in penang and i can't wait for it!!! I just hope that my pointer for this sem 2 final is high enough so i can pursue my study somewhere in kl like upm or ukm, and of course I'm not expecting for um, not at all. I just want to be closer with my family.

And yeah we just got our muet result today and mine is not that good. How i wish i can get band 5 or 6 and of course that would be such an unreachable dream ha ha.

And the happiest thing today is that, our business class for tonight is cancelled!!!!! And that's mean i can spend my night doing other things like maths or account because I'm soooooooo not into business and reading stuff blergh

Meet adam levine's girlfriend, masyi. Just one of our selfies during business class hehe ✌