7.1.15

Late night post

Just got my muet certificate today. And i've found my speaking test is the best amongst the others while my reading comprehension is sucks af and i feels full of regrets bcs i didn't spend my time well to read the passage carefully ugh so frustrated! 
Wtv, let bygone be bygone right.

And i just finished doing some revisions for my macroeconomic which i'm totally sucks with tht subject, well at least i'm trying to pull myself together to like this subject. And i realized tht i've been quite left behind even though we're abt to finish with chapter 3. And that's one of the other regrets of mine
And the other thing is abt this one particular person, which i'm not going to talk abt her tonight, maybe tomorrow, tht i don't think i can get along with her even though i've tried before. Well this happened bcs of her herself and i didn't ask for it. The thing is, somehow i felt a lil bit guilty when ever i kept my distance from her, and reducing my conversation w her, and honestly, i dont like to spend any of my minutes with her. I know it sounds cruel and harsh, but everything happened bcs something happened before. I'll talk abt tht later. Sometimes, i just regret doing that to her, and most of the time, i think she deserve it.
Apparently, my life is full of regret
Goodnight annyeong!