20.3.14

Alhamdulillah :)

20th of March 2014. Everything went so fast. I'm shaking inside even 2 days before it. So today is the day. One of the big days for all the 96's, 2013 SPM leavers. I came quite late, about 11:15 and i straight away went into the hall. I met some of my friends and hugged them cause i missed them just that much.

And all the speeches begun and they started to announce the best students who get 9 and 10A's. I knew my name was not listed as one of them so i just stand there waiting for all the announcement to be end and the others may leave and get their class teacher to get their results. So i went to my class teacher with the others.

Ya allah takutnya time tu i swear i'm shaking inside. When it's about my turn, i slowly istighfar in my heart. Cikgu siti fatimah was looking for my slip and i can read her lips when she's counting something like 'satu dua tiga empat' and stop. I was about to cry cause that is not what i'm hoping for. Then she said 'dia ni tak boleh kahwin lagi ni' so i was like blurred for a moment and i said 'saya tak nak kahwin pun cikgu apa ni' then she smiled and said 'jumpa kat MAKA nanti' sambil hulur tangan salam with me. Alhamdulillah ya allah terima kasih sangat. I know i didn't reached my target but at least i had made my parents proud of me. Ya allah i was so grateful really. 

At first i thought abah is not going to be happy with my result. But then he came and hugged me and asked what did i get, and i said 'along tak boleh nak bagi abah lapan A, along dapat enam A je, along dah hampakan mak dan abah' dengan tersedak sedaknya then abah said 'takpa along abah target along 6 keatas pun dah okay, ni lah anak abah' and then mak came, banjir habis la on that time hehe
Thanks to Allah, mak and abah, my teachers and friends. They really helped me a lot! Syida always helped me with my add maths. Acap helped me with my sejarah. Angah teached me account for almost the whole day. Thanks guys. Terima kasih ya allah :)))