28.3.14

Unemployed

Hello i rarely post yet i have no idea what to write this time. So hm hi it's been quite long since my last post huh. So today is 28th of March and in three days we are all gonna meet with April wuhuuuuu APRIL FOOL but nahhhhh muslims are not allowed to celebrate it ok? And yes today is our 1 year and 8 months monthsary but as a friends. So happy friendsary acapppppppppppppppppppp!!!!


Okay lets see what i have been doin since the last result day, last 22nd of march which is my bestfriend tasha sufi's birthday, we went to the uitm ekspo at shah alam with some of my friends tasha, dekla, leya, huda and acap. So i had asked them about my course, accounting and that makcik said it's quite a tough course. She really freakin me out. But really, i wanna go on with my accounting as i don't want to waste what i had learned in school and my gred for account in spm. So i really think i'm going to further my study with accounting. Lots of supports would help me a lot. Hehe. And thnking abt where i'm going to further my study soon, my cousin told me that UNISZA is the university where we have to take arabic as and addition subject cause most of the students will be send to mesir and i was like OMG I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ARABIC, NOTHING AT ALL even my 6 years old brother is better than me in arabic. And now, i was really hoping for the UTM or the UITM. And i'm not hoping for any of the overseas offer.






And a day before acap's get back to penang, we went to the midvalley watching the need for speed movie and gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pete is so damn cute ok i love him hahaha ok till here x