19.5.14

Always rose

It's been a long time since my last post em....

SO HI EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rose is now a grown up teenage girl ok and she's going to penang in about six days from now omg I REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY FAMILY AGAIN! :'(((( Well i have to, yes for this just one year and everything's gonna be just fine, perhaps. Yes yes insyaallah, hehe :)) I'm starting my new life as a matriculation college student next monday and i've thought so many things before like how will i looks like as a college-not-too-college student, how will i survive there without food provided, how can i survive without seeing my parents for a month (and maybe more than that), how can i struggle in my studies (when i'm actually not-that-type-of-struggle-girl), how can i be friend with new peoples and others gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate starting a conversation with people i don't know, i mean i'm not good at that. Well i have to somehow umph

I've done about 80% of my preparation i mean like all the packings, foods and all. Why is the time flies so fast though? And soon i'll end up my matriculations and being busy preparing myself for degree yes, now that's my real life of being a college student hehehehe, it's a year from now. And i was thinking about furthering my student overseas, somewhere in europe maybe? Insyaallah :))

And yes, i really wanna meet him before i go. And my other friends too! But seems like we can't make it as most of us are busy with their preparation to college and all and he is still in there and only get back when i was about to go to penang em how sad is that. Please come and see me because i miss you ok. Um no that's probably just one of my dream pft.

Gtg, toodles love! x