1.6.14

Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang

Yehuuuuuuuu. So hi!

So i'm now officially one of the KMPP students and yes i'm really looking forward to all the classes and kuliah ah can't wait! So how's my first week em not so bad after all. I got some new friends, classmates and roomates. They are um you know er fun? Ha ha i don't know them well yet but seems like i can get along with them soon or later. But the olnly thing is, I MISS MY FAMILY SO MUCH :(((( Mak abah alin rafiq raziq and even husna and fayadh hm. I want to go home :(((

But seems like i can't make it as i go through my schedule and i've found that i only get back home during raya which is about two months from now how sad. Hm whatever i'll be strong for sure and it only take about ten months here and i'll be home again yessssssssssss.

So i've done with my orientation week and all that and my class will be start on tomorrow and i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited hehe! I'll do my best to get 4-flat so that i got to be in the universities for degree ihik. And i've got nothing else to say so bye for now and i'll write more soon. Toodles!

Me on my last day of orientation hehe

 My classmates, nana syamim and fatin

 My facilitator Teh Yong Jian

Class photoshoot hehe

A4P09 2014/2015

A4P09 & A4P10

My room is a lilttle bit um messy

My student card

The only boys in our class